Friday, June 11, 2010

 

Argh

It's been six or seven weeks since I'm off my meds. Is this it? I don't feel significantly different, unfortunately. Were the effects so weak, and the side effects so strong? Fuck!! What a waste of 8 years! All of my bad habits have gotten worse with age. All of my good habits (?) haven't changed or have gotten weaker.
I'm new and improved!! I'm more angry, more depressed, and more pathetic than ever before!!!
yippee.....
sigh.......
fuck.........
I move from depression to distraction. I don't have the energy for obsession anymore. (at least that gave me something to DO)
54 1/2 years and counting. I've done nothing, I've accomplished nothing, I've learned NOTHING. Or as Edison said, "I now know several thousand things that don't work,"
yay. NOW what?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]