Thursday, February 25, 2010

 

Goddam Cell Phones

I don't want to download music or watch video or check my email, I JUST WANT IT TO WORK!!! I'ts a PHONE for crissakes, I want to make a CALL without it dropping out. How hard can it be?
I've been a touch typist for 35 years, why would I type a message on a tiny keyboard using my thumbs when I have a PHONE in my hand???
AND, while I am on the subject, if you're not smart enough to drive and talk on the phone at the same time, what makes you think it's ok to TYPE text messages WHILE DRIVING??!!
There should be a new ticket for that, DUIS, or Driving Under the Influence of Stupidity. Oh wait, that wouldn't work, because you're stupid all the time!!!! If you are so busy you need to be texting and talking on your phone as long as you are awake, call a friggin CAB.

These people breed, and they Vote! We are DOOMED!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]