Tuesday, April 7, 2009

 

No More Apologies!!!

I'm sick of this crap. Every time i turn around, somebody is apologizing about something, or more to the point, apologizing about NOTHING. Here's today's stupid apology:

"Carrie Underwood says she is mortified after making a risque joke aimed at Matthew McConaughey at Sunday's ACMAs.

Before presenting Underwood with Entertainer of the Year, McConaughey told the audience how George Strait's boots once got him "lucky."

After collecting her trophy from him, Underwood was at a loss for words and blurted out: "I don't know what to say. I got nothin' ... I want to see those boots, Matthew."

Camila Alves - the mother of McConaughey's 8-month-old son Levi - was sitting in the audience.

Now, Underwood tells Fox News, "I'm so embarrassed, I totally embarrassed myself. I just blanked. You want to say something eloquent in a moment like that and I embarrassed myself."

Oh for fucksakes, shut the fuck up!!! Nobody cares!!! If anyone might even consider making an apology, it should be McConauhey for making the stupid comment that started it all.

What a bunch of retards.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]